- improve the user experience and make the navigation faster and easier;
- manage the website user session, to personalise and manage the admin panel and the website front-end layout;
- maintain the website safe and secure throught the use of anti-spam and firewall systems;
- use some Optimizely, Inc. services that optimize the website navigation (“optimizelyBuckets”, “optimizelyEndUserId” and “optimizelySegments” cookies);
- use the Google Fonts service (that allows changing text size and font);
- use the Google+ follow widgets;
- use the embedded Google map;
- use the PeoplePerHour services widget;
- use the embedded YouTube, Vimeo and DailyMotion videos;
- use the newsletter service (managed and powered by Wufoo.com and MailChimp forms and services).
In addition, we use AWStats, a popular web analytics service to help us to analyse how users use the site. It counts the number of visitors and tells us things about their behaviour overall – such as the typical length of stay on the site or the average number of pages a user views. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be stored on hostgator server. We will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on the website activity and providing other services relating to the website activity and internet usage. We do NOT transfer this information to third parties. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies, or read the help section of your browser or read the instructions below.
We might, in the future, compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf (such as mailing list and social comments services). You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly, but it won’t affect the users experience, although cookies can make your site experience more efficient. However, you can still place orders .
What cookies do we use?
Indroduction: there are several types of cookies a website can use and set:
- Permanent Cookies: they outlast the user’s session. So if a user closes their browser or turns off their computer, they will still be remembered when they return to the site.
- Session Based Cookies: they only last until the user closes the browser window.
- First Party Cookies: they are hosted on the same domain as the website the user is visiting.
- Third Party Cookies: they are not hosted on the domain the user is currently visiting, but are actually hosted on another domain.
Further more, cookies can be categorised as follows:
- Essential – Required for your website to function, for example to mark someone as being logged in.
- Non-Essential – Not essential to core functionality but doesn’t get used for tracking a user.
- Fairly Intrusive – Used to track people but do not provide personally identifiable information, for example Google’s Analytics.
- Very Intrusive – Used to track people and provide personally identifiable information.
This website uses or may use the following cookies:
Google (Google fonts, google.com, plus.google.com, youtube.com and google.com/doubleclick):
Doubleclick cookie permanent deactivation:
Autommatic Inc. (automattic.com, wordpress.com, gravatar.com, intensedebate.com, jetpack.me and akismet.com):
bam.nr-data.net (by New Relic):
How can you manage cookies in your browser?
You can configure your browser anytime to accept, block or delete cookies. To save your preferences, read your browser help section or click on one of the following links and follow the instructions:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
– Safari iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
via delle vigne, 7 – 61034 Fossombrone (PU) – Italy
– Last Edited on 27-11-2017